You've decided to try it out, NOW WHAT??
Some Common Questions Answered!
- What is it like? - Bethel is a passion filled place of normal people like you and me. We all fall short of the Glory of God and are in desperate need of a savior. We love to worship, learn, and grow closer to God in every area of our lives; family is #1.
- What about my kids? - We offer a nursery for ages 0 - 6 during our services, this way you can focus on learning biblical principles with less distractions.
Any kids older than 6 are encouraged to sit with their families (mom/dad/legal gaurdian) in order to maximize what families are learning together. This way, you can go home and discuss what they learned at church and how they can apply it to their daily lives. We all know the holy spirit moves in a 7 year old just as much as a grown adult. Again, Family is #1!
- Where do I park? (Anson Campus) - There is plenty of parking on the outsides of the church. There is a parking lot north of the building and south of the building. If you time it right, you can have a golf cart valet come and pick you up!
- What do I wear? - We believe the Lord does not consider your worship "less" if you are not dressed up in a suit and tie. Don't worry about dressing "right", dress comfy and come just as you are!
- How can I get connected? - There are many ways to get connected here at the Anson Campus.
- Fill out a visitors card for an AWESOME gift!!
- If you feel led to serve, contact one of the staff members or people currently working that section.
- Fill out a volunteer card